During or upon the completion of internship, all the interns are requested to rate in the scale of 10 - 1 (Excellent - Worst) and also
provide their comments and suggestions. The followings were the questions asked:
Did you get adequate guidance/information for preparation before you leave your university?
- Please comment on, and rate the work place(s) and living conditions i.e. food, accommodation, safety etc.
- How welcoming did you feel at the host organization or did you receive adequate help from staff and students?
- Was your work similar to the one you were expecting?
- How valuable or relevant do you think your internship work is for your career?
- Do you suggest your placement and similar work for your friends, juniors and others?
- Please feel free to provide us your comments/suggestions for the improvement of the program.
Part I: Some of the interns have provided their feedback and/or report. Some others have given face-face interviews, giving
general comments / suggestions. Please click on their names to read their reports or what they say about the program:
- Preston Jones (New York, USA)
- Gladys (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Michael Chevalley (Montpellier, France)
- Sonia (Aveiro, Portugal) has published a peer reviewed journal article
- Susana (Aveiro, Portugal)
- Jason from Malaysia - has a letter from the field
- Rhaul Oliviera - from Brazil
- Nikki Van Os - South African / British and her article published WAS - Magazine
- Mulako from Zambia
- Txomin Azpeitia from Spain
- Mark Woollard - from UK who assisted publication of magazine articles such as: Article 1 & Article 2
- Saloni Shivam from India who went to Bangladesh, Nepal and Thailand
- Nicolas Mazurier - from Spain who was with AwF-Nepal in Oct, 2011
Part II: Internship reports of the Asian students (internship was within their countries):
Feedback / Reports of Internship work